Why I’m Happily Voting For Democrats In 2020!
10 reasons I will be voting Democrat next election!
10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or canceled because the student-athletes are union employees.
9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets the police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free healthcare, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
Grab Em By The Pursey Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And The Number One Reason I’ll Vote Democrat Is:
I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.
Impeached Acquitted And Re-Elected Trump 2020 Heavy Duty Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
All Jokes Aside
Now, we all know this is in jest. However, we all know people out there who are literally voting for this platform. For these exact causes that I so eloquently made fun of. There are seriously people out there in this country who are voting to dismantle the Constitution. They’re voting to dismantle freedom and the very human rights that have made this country, this nation, this culture; the envy of the world. Hopefully, this will get through to some, or even ONE Democrat out there. If we can reach one Democrat at a time, and show them that freedom is a gift worth fighting for? Then we are doing our job.
They do not understand that the Constitution is a LEGAL document that is designed to Limit Government! If they do realize this, then that can actually make them out to be evil human beings. Because only evil human beings would want to strip away freedoms from people, from individuals, from themselves and allow the government to control more of their lives. It is highly illogical. It makes zero to no sense whatsoever.
The Republican Party, since the dawn of its existence, was created to promote freedom. It was created to fight against slavery and it has accomplished more for freedom than any other political party in the world. It passed every single piece of civil rights legislation, which coincidentally was staunchly and sometimes violently opposed by the Democrats at every single turn.
It is time for the Left in this country to start using their heads a little more than their hearts when it comes to politics and see exactly what they are inadvertently trying to do to this country. Freedom and Liberty should always be the focus. Dismantling the Constitution, destroying Free Market Capitalism, and ballooning the government will do nothing but destroy this nation and everything it stands for. It is just Common Sense! Vote Trump In 2020 and turn Congress Red!